Once you have chosen an Account within the Sales Quote or Ticket Quick Create, the Ship-to field default query is automatically set to 'Related to Account' and cannot be changed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales/Service work center
- Go to the Sales Quotes/Tickets view.
- Select the New button.
- Choose an Account ABC, ABC represents Account ID
- Now open the Ship-to field value help.
- You can see the 'Related to Account' query is set as default.
- Now open the advanced filter.
- Select the Organize Queries button.
- Set the All query as Default.
- Save the changes.
- Query is still set to 'Related to Account' by default.
This behavior is designed considering the real world business use case, whenever certain documents are being created for an Account, it would be logical that Ship-to from that Account would be added as involved party, ensuring the communication is easier and quicker.
The query can only be adjusted if you do not have any Account selected, so only then the filter “All” be displayed. If an Account is already selected, by standard behaviour the first query is 'Related to Account' and this behavior cannot be changed.
This is the standard behavior of the system and any changes will be considered as a new feature request.
The idea has already been posted on the Customer Influence Site for our developers to evaluate. Reference ID: 140404.
Ship to, ship-to, default, sales quote, ticket, Related to Account , KBA , 'related to account' , query , ship-to , organize queries , sales quote , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem