You are trying to hide the Signature query on the Tickets screen in RUI but the Disable Query does not work.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Interactions tab and click on New.
- On the bottom right corner, click on the Signature Icon.
- Click on the advanced search and Organize Queries.
- Check the box to Disable the query All Signatures, for example.
- Repeat the steps until step 5 and see that the query All Signatures is still there.
The queries on Ticket screen on RUI cannot be hidden as of the current system release. The RUI Ticket screen is not the same as the HTML5 Tickets screen.
The ability to hide queries is only enabled when in Adaptation Mode, which is currently not present on RUI. Since the screens are different for Tickets, what is done on HTML5 is not reflected on RUI. This is for Tickets only.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
You can check KBA 2637802 - Query Still Available Even After Been Disabled.
KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To