You are facing the error message 'You are not authorized to execute report XYZ' (where XYZ represents the report) when you are trying to send a report as a link.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports.
- Open a report.
- In C4C: Go to the cog wheel in the top right corner and select Send. In ByD: Go to Share > Send.
- Select 'As Email Link (Web Browser)'.
- Wait for an email and click either of the links sent in the email.
- Your report will open in a web browser and you will receive a message "You are not authorized to execute report XYZ"
The report you are sending is not assigned to a work center.
Assign the report to a work center.
Email, link, send as link, report, You are not authorized to execute report , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions