- DTMF fails to register in the Auto-Attendant connected to the target Gateway
- The auto-attendant is also known as a digital receptionist
- AKA a voice menu system that allows callers to be transferred to an extension without going through a telephone operator or receptionist
- DTMF is not reaching the Auto Attendant
- There is no transcoder in the Session Border Controller (SBC)
- Transcoding is the process of converting one protocol to another
- In the SIP world, a common place to perform transcoding is the Session Border Controller (SBC)
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.