- How to delete PDF Form template in Onboarding?
- Deleting PDF Forms
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
When deleting PDF Form Template, this will remove the form to be signed or printed for the in-progess candidate's process in their respective step.
- Go to Onboarding
- Click Reference Files -> Forms
- Search for the intended form to delete
- Click Search button
- Select the form to click "Delete" button
- Click "OK" button to delete the selected form
- Do not remove standard forms in their respective Form Groups as it will cause consistency and compliance issues
- Please confirm with support team if you are unsure of the action you will take
SF, success factors, forms, pdf, delete, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Country Compliance Forms , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions