In this document we will walkthrough how to set up a calculated field in Integration Center to remove a date of your choosing.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SuccessFactor HCM Suite
In this example we will set up a calculated field to remove the date 31/12/9999 from the endDateTime field in Job Information.
Click the Add button and select Add Calculated Field.
- Define Field Value = to the date you want removed. (In this example 31/12/9999)
- Set an If/Then/Else clause.
- In the If statement: Field Value Is equal to Specified Date Field. (In this Example endDate)
- The Then statement can be left as it is.
- The Else statement: Field Value= Specified Date Field. (In this Example endDate).
- Your Calculation trace should look like the example below
**Note: Please add the date field to the integration to ensure that you set the correct date format for the field. Simply add the field, copy the date, then remove the field and create your calculated field.
Please find Screenshots of each step attached.
- Remove Date
- Null Date
- Blank Date
- Calculated Date
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions