When a user populates their preferences when enrolling in an Open Enrollment Mentoring Program, the system takes ‘My Location’ into account, but does not do the same with ‘Division’ or ‘Department’.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
Reproducing the Issue
- Set up Open-Enrollment Mentoring Program
- Select Pick-list as question type and choose 'Location', 'Division' & 'Department' as Questions.
- Save program
- Sign up to this Mentoring Program as either Mentor or Mentee and 'My Location' will populate at the top for selection:
5. However, this does not happen for the Division picklist:
Current System Behaviour. Only My Location is suggested, while Division & Department picklists are alphabetically ordered.
If having this feature is important for your company, you could log an enhancement request on Customer Influence page where you may have this put on the road map for a future release.
We welcome inputs from customers to improve the functionality of our products. All enhancement requests are reviewed by our Product Management team and, if successful, are developed and implemented in a future product release. Peer voting is a key part of this review process, so we encourage you to provide a clear explanation so that other customers are able to understand the functionality requested.
- The Picklists; country, risk of loss, impact of loss are supported for Mentoring.
- When using custom picklists, only preferences matching type is supported. Further details can be found in the Admin Guide.
Mentoring, Career Development Planning, Preferences , KBA , LOD-SF-MEN , Mentoring , How To
|Mentoring Preferences Location.png|
|Mentoring preferences Division.png|