- Is there a way to prevent rehiring the same employee before a month passes after termination?
- For example: Termination: 10/07/2016.Make the Rehire impossible before 11/07/2016
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Rehire an Inactive Employee with a Rehire Date within one month of the EE's Termination date
- The Expectation is for system to check the dates and prevent the rehire process
- Create a Business Rule as below, with Employee Information as Base Object
- Set the Business rule as an OnSave Trigger on employmentinfo element in BCUI
- When you try to rehire the Employee within the period as defined on the rule, you see an error message as required
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Stop Rehire for a Period , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , DO NOT USE - Business Rules & Event Derivation , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions