- How does status shift of change documents occur after update to 7.2 SP08
- How to configure import feedback so status shift can execute correctly
- Retry mechanism in status shift when document is locked
- Schedule Status Switch Job updating change doc after import
- Long running time of Import feedback job for a specific target system
- Program SAPLSLOG runs for a very long time and therefore many DIALOG work processes are occupied permanently causing system to run out of DIALOGs
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP08 and above
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
/TMWFLOW/IMPORT_FEEDBACK, Import Feedback, RDDIMPDP, RDDFDBCK, PU042, /TMWFLOW/SCMA_ORDER_STAT_SHIFT, AI_CRM_CM_COM_ORDER_STAT_SHIFT, long running, performance , KBA , call_function_single_login_rej ddic , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.