A Google Drive connection called "Google Export" (Shared connection for exporting stories to Google Slides) is created and cannot be deleted in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Navigate to Main Menu - Connection area.
- Observe that a Google Drive Connection has been created by the system owner.
This issue is by design and a Google Drive connection is created by SAP upon tenant creation, or a new update to allow customers to export stories to Google Drive.
More information can be found below:
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem