- Workflow1: All publications are stuck in running state.
- Workflow 2: Also cannot "Send To" any documents to any inboxes. These are seen pending in temporary storage.
- Normal report refresh and normal scheduling works fine. Only publications are impacted.
- Issue started recently before which everything was working fine.
- No patch updates or maintenance performed.
- Checked all servers and services and they are all in good health.
- Tried creating new AJS server [with publishing and destination schedule servcies] and APS server [ with publishing and post publishing services] - but issue persists.
- End to end Logs (KBA 1861180 ) for both workflows did not show any significant errors.
- SAP BI Platform 4.2 SP5
- Windows Server 2012 R2
Publications, running, send to inbox, pending , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.