- Certain features of a job requisition do not work as expected
- Unexpected errors occur during the processing of a job requistion
- When trying to reopen a closed job requisition, changes are not getting saved
SAP SucessFactors Recruiting
The use of the 'Send A Copy' feature is not supported in Recruiting and should not be used in job requisitions.
- While this feature is used within other modules of Success Factors, we do not use it in Recruiting.
- This Send A Copy feature is currently not supported in Recruiting and therefore we do not advise to use it within the module.
- Cloud Product Support cannot provide assistance for any consequences this may have as it will most likely lead to corrupted data or unexpected behaviour on the form.
- If you have used this feature and are having issues with that particular job requisition, you will need to delete the requisition and create a new one without using the 'Send A Copy' feature.
sf, success factors, RCM, form, route map, reopen job requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions