You are working with Service Tickets and would like to schedule an Appointment, however, when trying to get the dates for it you see error message: "Get Appointment Search Interval is in past".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Service and Repair tab (on HTML) or the Items tab (on RUI).
- Select Line Iteam 123 (123 represents the Line Item for which you would like to create the Appointment for).
- Click on Appointment.
- On the newly opened pop-up add Start Date and End Data as DD.MM.YYYY (DD.MM.YYYY represents the current date).
- Click on Get Appointment.
- Error message: "Get Appointment Search Interval is in past" is shown.
Although the fields show only date, to be compliant to the backend, system adds hours to it as well. On this case, the system always add hours equal to 00.00.00, hence the interval Start Date DD.MM.YYYY, End Data DD.MM.YYYY is not valid. If you need to get the current date, you can use Start Date DD.MM.YYYY and End Date D+1.MM.YYYY (D+1.MM.YYYY represents the next day).
This is the current expected system behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Get Appointment ; Ticket ; Start Date ; End Date ; Service Scenario ; Field Service ; Technician
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To