The field Total Amount is missing in the Sales Order preview pdf whose pricing is determined from external system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Order view.
- Open Sales Order 123(where 123 is Sales Order ID) whose the pricing status is calculated successfully.
- Select Preview from the Actions button.
PDF is generated, but the field Total Amount is missing and values are not displayed in the form.
These values are coming from external system (ECC) and hence you have to check price component mark for print in ECC system.
Please maintain the following settings in your ECC system.
Access the T-Code SPRO
Select SAP Reference IMG
Select Sales and Distribution
Choose Basic Functions
Select Pricing Control
Define and Assign Pricing Procedures
Here choose Maintain pricing procedures.
Select the procedure and click on Control Data and check the column Print.
Once you maintain the configurations in your external system save the configuration and generate the pdf again.
If you are still not able to see the field and if you are using other language pdf for your sales order, then please translate your document.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity list.
- Go to the Fine Tuning step.
- Choose the activity External Pricing.
- Select External Pricing Procedure.
- Click on Translate. Here maintain the Target Language which you are using for your document.
Missing fields in pdf form, sales order form, sales order pdf. , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP-CO , Lean Sales Orders , Problem