When trying to consume a HANA counter in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) using a restricted measure, this error message is displayed:
- Unable to retrieve data from the datasource
Caught exception : exception 70000029: attribute not defined for physical index; \\$message $=attribute not defined for physical index;object=SAP_FPA_SERVICES:FPA_EXPORT.TEST_DATA.MDS_RB:: \u000a
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.1.1
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a HANA counter
2. Try to consume it using an SAC restricted measure and the error message is displayed.
SAP HANA error.
This issue is resolved in SAP HANA 2.0 SP04.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem