- If Pre-day1 is enabled in an instance, then the Pre-day1 user will be able to access the system once onboarding activity and after the PHV (Post Hire Verification) step.
- If a Pre-day 1 candidate updates any HRIS information (Employee Central related fields) it may create an issue while performing a hiring action.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Manage Pending Hires
Pre-day 1 access can be restricted via Role Based Permissions (RBP):
- Create a new permission group as shown below. This group will have all onboarding users and only Employee Profile user who does not have job information data. This permission group exclude employees who have Job information-Company maintained.
- Create a new permission group as shown below. This group will have all employees excluding Pre-day users and only Employee Profile users who do have Job Information data.
- Create a new permission role for Pre-day 1 user and assign Pre-Day 1 Group to that permission. Make sure you do not give any edit permission for HRIS elements.
- Update your existing Employee Self-Service role and update target criteria with All Employee permission group.
SF success factors EC on boarding ONB OBD preday restrict edit , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions