SEPA country set up has been done in OY13, but when trying to add the new SEPA mandate in master data the error message SEPA184: "Creditor ID is invalid: country is not SEPA participating country" occurs.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP Fiori
error message SEPA184, SEPA country, SEPA mandate, OY13, view v_t005sepa, UCI (creditor ID) length and checking rule, ISO code SM30, v_t005sepa, SEPA146 , KBA , CA-BK , Bank , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.