- Is it possible to hide past Employment Header after rehiring terminate user with new employment?
- How to permission past employment header after rehiring terminate user with new employment?
- How to permission employment header for user with Multiple employments?
*Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.*
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Global Assignment/Concurrent Employment
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2305 ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions
ECT-112493, New employment , Cocurrent Employment, Target population, RBP, permission, Hide , header, Multiple Profiles, PP3 Header, Terminate, INC0083467, multiple, inactive, active, hide multiple employments, employment header , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment Details) , LOD-SF-EC-CON , Concurrent Employment , LOD-SF-EC-GA , Global Assignment , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.