- SAP Transportation Management Optimizer Planning - Dry Run Scenario
- You have a business requirement to plan a trip from the last location of the previous trip.
- A dry run must be fetched from the final Destination Location of the last Executed freight order (FO) to the Source Location of the current FO.
- However, in context determination, the Executed FO are not considered in the planning.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- S/4 HANA 1709+ Embedded Transportation Management
tm planning fail executed execution truck stop stage loc location consulting , KBA , TM-PLN-VSR-OPP , Optimizer Preprocessing/Postprocessing , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , Optimizer , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing (VSR) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.