- SAP Transportation Management with a Freight Unit (FU) that has multiple stages, where one stage is assigned to a Freight Booking (FB).
- A FO is generated to handle a stage preceding or succeeding the FB stage, where there is one or more additional stage between the FO and FB.
- When displaying or editing the FB, the FO is not listed as one of the Predecessor Documents or Successor Documents under the Transportation Dependencies tab.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709, 1809
/SCMTMS/TOR ROOT LOG_SUCC_TOR, /SCMTMS/TOR ROOT LOG_PRED_TOR, /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_C_ROOT_LOGSUC Association , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.