- Replicating from Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) to SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) using SRS.
- After applying Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL) Patches, stored procedure sp_SybSetLogforReplTable is no longer there.
- To resolve the missing procedure, followed the instructions in this document, SAP Replication Server Options 15.7.1, (step 4 Applying Microsoft SQL Server Patches) to regenerate the objects in the MSSQL system resource database. That approach failed and server_admin is failing with the following error:
Command <server_admin> failed - Could not connect to <mssql.PDB> because:Can't connect to PDB
- SAP Replication Server Option (RSO) for Microsoft SQL Server 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 15.7.1 & 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 & 16.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
RAM; sp_SybSetLogforReplTable ; 2536849 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.