IQ 16.0 SP11.15
IQ-Multiplex : 4 node. 3 writers
General event sequence
- someone delete the db file and log file of node1,node1 can't started
- copied files from node2 to node1,start node1 normally.
- node1 runs well for nearly 1 hour
- node1 runs error and can't started.
- fail over node2,node2 can't started as coordinate node,but it can started as writer node.
<Customer's expectation & Question>
Coordinator does not come up. Writer as failover coordinator will not come up but starts as writer.
Q1. How to start *any*server as coordinator ?
Q2. Is there any other unknown alternative procedure ?
IQ Multiplex, SAP IQ, Catalog file, Catalog db, , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.