- After the job type "Job Info Import Follow Up Processing" runs, admin users receive automated email notifications about the job information import.
- They also receive an email once the Time-Off-specific updates are complete:
"Please check the Import Queue Monitor for details and set the field Action to Import Resend to trigger the processing again after the issues are resolved."
- The provisioning job shows the job completed. Failed records do not show.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
This could be due to any errors that might occur as a result of data inconsistency or missing mandatory fields in the import.
- For any modification of job information records using file import or API, it is necessary to carry out some follow-up activities in Time Off for the modified records.
- If any errors occur while the Position or Time Off logic is being processed, an email with an error code will be received.
- To view the details of exactly what went wrong, go to Admin Center -> Manage Data -> Import Queue Monitor and enter the code from the email.
- It is possible to review the error message items one by one and check if the error can be corrected manually.
- If so, manually initiate the reprocessing of the failed record by changing the Action of the monitor to Import Resend and saving the monitor.
- If the system can now process the failed records successfully, the complete monitor is deleted and a success email is sent.
- If there are still errors, the monitor is updated with the new error information and another error email is sent.
SF, Import queue monitor, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PRV , Provisioning Changes , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions