When creating Email Layouts for my Email campaign in Career Site Builder, they are not available in Recruiting Management.
Career Site Builder:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting Management -> Marketing
- Create an Email Campaign
- Create an Email Layout in Career Site Builder
- Email Layout dropdown list in Recruiting Management doesn't show all layouts created in Career Site Builder
There are two possible causes for this issue.
The layout was created with a language (locale) that is not available in Recruiting Management:
The following Role Based Permissions were not granted to the user:
The locale must match in Career Site Builder and Recruiting Management.
- Enable the language in Admin Center -> Language settings
- Create email layouts in the language activated in Recruiting Management
Grant permission to specific user.
- Navigate to Admin Center >> Manage Permission Roles >> Select a role >> Click Permissions
- Under Administrator Permissions, click Manage MDF Recruiting Objects
- Click View and Edit for EmailBrandTemplate and MarketingBrand and click Save.
Candidate Relationship Management, Email layout, locale , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem