- How to set flag "Sent automatically to SAP" manually?
- How to configure communication between End user and SAP directly?
- Reply from SAP is not sent directly to End user (Customer).
- Reply from End user to SAP not sent directly.
- "Sent automatically to SAP" is set but you don't want direct communication between SAP and End user for a particular incident.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SAP Solution Manager all versions
SOLMAN, ITSM, Value Added Reseller, SMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP, key user , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.