How to hide Payment Information portlet during Hire/Rehire?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.“
SuccessFactors Employee Central - Payment Information
SuccessFactors Employee Central - Hire/Rehire
Reproducing the Issue
- Naviaget to Configure People Profile.
- Search for Payment Information and click on it.
- On right side, click on "Remove Subsection".
- There will be a pop-up saying "This subsection will be removed together with its blocks". Click on Ok.
- Test that Payment Informaiton is not appearing in their profile for existing users.
- Proceed to Add New Employee or Rehire Inactive Employee and notice that Payment Information is available in Compensation Information section in the Hire/Rehire wizard.
Payment Information Porlet during New Hire Wizard uses a Personal Information Screen Lookup associated to the Payment Information Object
Navigate to Manage Data -> Personal Information Screen Lookup -> Locate the Screen Lookup with objectType Payment Information -> Take Action -> Permanently Delete Entry
Once you delete the Personal Information Screen Lookup the Payment Information Portlet will no longer be available during Add New Hire Wizard
NOTE: By disabling the portlet form the Manage Pending Hires, you will also disable it on the "Add new Employee" Feature.
Hide, Remove, PP3, People Profile, Section, Subsection, Block, Bank, Details, Payment, Information, Delete, New, Rehire, Wizard, Portlet , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information (Bank Information) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , How To