- If a unique index is defined on a table, the SE11 transaction appears to list the identifying columns contained in a unique index and labels them keys (or primary keys).
- These are the primary keys defined in the ABAP DDIC for this table.
- How to identify primary keys using isql or DBA Cockpit for a table?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1
DBACockpit , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.