- How to see Talent Pool action buttons.
- When accessing Talent Pool, the action buttons are not visible due to Theme Manager.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Talent Pools
- Check the action button in the right side and confirm that it is not visible
- This issue is caused by the configuration in the theme manager.
- This usually happens when you use a white background or grayish background.
- Go to Theme Manager and select the theme being used
- Select Fine Tune > Placemat > Background Type
- When using a dark background, please do select "Dark" so the action buttons will appear as a light color. Otherwise, select "Light" so the action buttons will appear as a dark color.
- Go back to Talent Pools and check if the action buttons are now visible.
Talent Pools, Action Button, Theme Manager, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-TP , Talent Pools , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development all versions