- When exporting Succession Org Chart, irrelevant information is seen.
- How to remove unwanted information in the export file of Succession Org Chart.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Succession Org Chart
- Search any positions needed export
- Click the action button Export, then select the format desired (JPEG or PDF)
- Notice "Less/More" information is seen in the exported file
This functionality does not currently exist in the product. The export feature will exactly copy what is seen in Succession Org Chart.
If you consider this an important enhancement for your business, please share this idea in the SF Community so it can be considered to become a future enhancement. Though we may not be able to accommodate every suggestion, we do our best to accommodate ideas with a high level of interest from the community. For more information please refer to this KBA 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products.
The Enhancement Request (ER) will be considered in terms of future product development when considering possible new features in the next major release. Please note the ER may or may not be included depending on various factors.
SOCv12, Succession Org Chart, Export, More/Less, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-ORG , Succession Org Chart , Problem