- HR Manager cannot see employee's historical record when employee is transferred to different Department or Legal Entity.
- HR Manage has access to Run and view data of specific Legal Entity. An employee moves from one Legal Entity to another Legal Entity. If HR Manager runs a report with a historical date then HR Manager cannot see historical data of that employee because currently that employee is no longer present in the RBP Target Population.
- HR do not have access to view the data for those employees have been transfer out of their scope (e.g. Employee have legal entity transfers).
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Advanced Reporting
- Adhoc Report (Person and Employment Info as of Date)
This is an expected behavior. User running the report can only access historical data in Advanced Reporting or Adhoc Report (Person and Employment Info as of Date) of an employee who is currently present in his/ her target population.
This issue has already been raised as enhancement. Here is the enhancement ticket link - https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/222617
Realms, Advanced Reporting, Historical Data, RBP, Target Population, Transfer Out, Move Out, Legal Entity Change, Business Unit Change, Department Change , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Product Enhancement