You complete a SII VAT Return Run and you see the warning message 'Tax number missing for business partner XYZ' displayed in the results tab. (XYZ represents the Partner ID)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Periods Tasks view.
- Select the subview VAT Return Runs.
- Search and find the relevant VAT Return Run ID.
- Open the Application Log.
- Go to the Results tab.
Here you will see the warning message 'Tax number missing for business partner XYZ'.
The reason this error is appearing is because you have either not maintained any Tax number, or the incorrect Tax number type against the business partner.
To resolve this issue you need to check the Supplier Tax details that are maintained.
Go to the Payables work center.
- Select the view Suppliers.
- Search for the Supplier Account XYZ.
- Select View all.
- Go to the Financials tab.
- Go to the Tax Data subtab.
- Here you can see what has been maintained as the Tax information.
NOTE: For Spanish Suppliers/Customers only the Tax Number Type: "NIF", "CIF", "VAT" or "NIE" for country ES are accepted.
If you have anyother Tax Number Type maintained other than the above mentioned codes this will not be accepted.
2665291 - SII Tax Return is Rejected, Partially Approved or Approved With the Wrong Amount by the Tax Authority
SII, Tax Management, Suminitro Immediato de Información, Tax Return Run, , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , Problem