- System call <LoadLibrary> to load and initialize functions failed for </usr/sap/hdbclient/libodbcHDB.so>. Please make sure the shared library is installed and located correctly."
- "Test failed for the default configuration 'default' of datastore: '<datastore name>':
- Error also can occur when running a job that uses ODBC to connect to HANA
- Datastore 'HANA version': HANA 2.x
- Datastore 'Use Data Source(ODBC)': no
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
- CPI-DS Agent installed on Linux
SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
libodbcHDB.so, client, driver, cpi, hci, hci-ds, lod-hci-ds, cpi-ds, CI-DS, HANA 2.0 database datastore fails connection test, , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.