Some invoices are not included in the VAT Return and you cannot identify the reason why, as they are correctly posted, from the accounting point of view.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
You have run the VAT Return Run ABC (where ABC represents the ID of the run) and it has generated a VAT Return DEF (where DEF represents the Return ID) for SII Declaration.
- Go to Tax Management Work Center.
- Go to VAT Return Run view.
- You search for return DEF and open it.
- Click in View All.
- Go to Returns tab.
- You check the list of invoices, but not all relevant documents are listed there.
If you check the Application Log for the Return runs, you will see the warning message 'Tax number missing for business partner XYZ' (where XYZ represents the Business Partner ID and name).
This message means that there is no relevant Tax Number (VAT/NIF/CIF/NIE) for this Business Partner within its master data.
Go to the master data of Business Partner XYZ and add any one the Tax Numbers for this partner.
- Go to Payables work center.
- Go to Supplier Accounts view.
- Open the Master Data.
- Go to Financial Data tab.
- Under Financial Data, go to Tax Data subtab.
- Add a relevant Tax Number for this supplier.
- Save it.
Reschedule the VAT Return Run.
SII. Run. VAT Return. IVA. Declaración. Autoridad Fiscal. Spain. Factura. Invoice. Supplier. Proveedor. Falta el número de identificación fiscal para el socio comercial. , KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To
|2751200 -Spanish Translation Variant.pdf|