You are unable to Delete the Sales Cycle because Delete button is greyed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
Go to the Implementation Projects view.
Click Open Activity list.
Search for the Activity 'Sales Cycles and Phases' and open it.
Click 'Maintain Sales Cycle'.
Select XYZ (where XYZ is name of Sales Cycle).
The Delete button is greyed out for Sales Cycle XYZ.
If the Project is 'live', the Change Project does not allow the deletion of Sales Cycles. Hence the Delete button is greyed out.
This is expected system behavior for Sales Cycles where the Project is live.
As a work-around, you can hide the unwanted Sales Phases using Code List Restriction.
- Go to the Administration work centre.
- Go to the General Settings view.
- Click Code List Restriction.
- Select the BO: Opportunities.
- Select Code to Restrict: Sales Phases.
- Save and Open.
- Now select the options as required.
- Restart the system to get the entries fully reflected.
Sales cycle, delete, sales phase, gray, grayed , KBA , sales cycle , delete , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem