Working with hierarchies a certain phenomenon appears in different styles in the frontend:
- "... We're facing an issue in analysis for ms office with a hierarchie, which does not work correct. If we use the filter, we're missing the total row (parent node)..."
- ".. Top level Hierarchy drop off when deselect lower level hierarchy node..."
Several frontends document this behaviour already with screenshots:
- SAC: 2715157 Hierarchy presentation will be missing after deselecting any leaf node from input control in the story based on Live BW connection in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Webi: 2652242 The Hierarchy display changes after applying a Report/Table filter In Web Intelligence
- AO: 2530007 Parent node is not displayed if not all child nodes (leafs) are selected
SAP BW/4HANA 1.0 ; SAP BW/4HANA 2.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
hierarchy node, exclude, level, disappear, drop, leaf , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , BW4-AE-CORE-HIER , Hierarchies (Runtime) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.