- You have customized a frontend package by adding scripts that are to be executed during events in the package deployment cycle.
- The executing of that script failed.
- The latest installation NWSAPSetup.log file located in the [%PROGRAMFILES%\SAP\SapSetup\LOGs] folder shows the following error :
- NwSapsEngn 1W RegSetValue error: data type could not be converted into registry value type: bad cast
- NwSapsAtlC 1E Registry Valud bad type error
- NwSapsEngn 1E Shell : failed to set registry value, supplied data format is incorrect for data type <Registry_Value_Types>
SAP GUI for Windows release independent
SAP ERP 6.0
KBA , BC-FES-INS , Frontend Installation , BC-FES-GUI , SAP GUI for Windows , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.