- Many SAP cloud products automatically trigger a tenant delivery if a default tenant isn’t yet provisioned - in that case, trigger the tenant as a self-service. In case for some products, the automatic procedure is not yet delivered, raising a manual tenant request is needed.
- This includes scenarios like the following:
- Request for IAS default test tenant on BTP Neo subaccount
- Request for IAS tenants to run in Shanghai region
- What information is needed to submit a request for such a tenant?
Note: To check all Identity Authentication tenants that belong to your company and the corresponding tenant administrators, visit https://iamtenants.accounts.cloud.sap/. On this page, you can check if a productive/test default tenant is already provisioned or not to your company. For more detailed steps see Viewing Assigned Tenants and Administrators.
Note: On BTP you can create productive and test default tenants, or additional productive and test tenants as a self-service, see: Tenant Model and Licensing.
SAP, Cloud identity, tenant request, identity authentication, IAS, SCI, tenant , KBA , csg_q , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.