You are migrating legacy Purchase Orders into your Public Cloud solution using the 'Migrate your Data' templates. During the simulation of the migration you receive error Message no. CNV_DMC_SIN274 'Unit of Measure: Additional customizing required for ISO code AU'
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the APP 'Manage your solution' and choose 'Migrate your data'.
- Create a New Project or select and existing one.
- Choose Purchase Orders (only open PO)
- Download the template for PO migration and maintain the mandatory master data.
- Save your file and upload it back into the migration tool.
- Activate and start the transfer of the file.
- Follow the steps validating the data through to execute the PO simulation.
- Execute the simulation, the system raises error 'Unit of Measure: Additional customizing required for ISO code AU'.
Incorrect values in the 'Unit of Measure' input fields in the XML file.
The Unit of measure fields in the file are found under the Item Data Tab. These fields 'Unit of Entry (ISO format)' and 'Order Price Unit (Pur.) (ISO format)', if maintained, need the corresponding ISO Code as defined in the Unit of Measure. If you maintain the commercial unit the system will raise this error.
In this example we are referring to UoM 'Activity Unit' (AU). To find the ISO Code assigned to this UoM, Go to > manage your solution > configure your solution >search for SSCUI 102179 (Choose 2. Check Units of Measurement).
In the details of the UoM you find the internal unit, commercial Unit and the ISO code assigned to the UoM. In the file you have to maintain the ISO Code so in this example that is 'C62'.
SIMG_CFMENUOLMSOMSC, 102179, CUNI, T006, CNV_DMC_SIN274, BAPI_PO_CREATE1. , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To