This knowledge-base article will show you how to make the 'Destination Page Size' configuration editable, in the 'Options' tab / menu of Integration Center:
- You have created a New Scheduled XML File Output Integration in Integration Center
- You want to change the Destination Page Size parameter in the 'Options' tab / menu
- The parameter is grayed out and is not editable / changeable
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors BizX
- Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
The issue can be reproduced by following the below steps:
- Open Integration Center
- Click the 'Create' button and select 'New Scheduled XML File Output Integration in Integration Center'
- Choose starting entity
- On the 'Options' tab / menu, notice that the 'Destination Page Size' is grayed out and is not editable / changeable
- The 'Destination Page Size' parameter will not be available until we set / configure a node within the job, to use 'paging / batching'
- This is used to set a node for paging / batching multiple starting entities into one document
To edit the 'Destination Page Size' in the 'Options' tab / menu, please follow the below steps:
In the 'Configure Fields' tab / menu:
1) Click ROOT and press the plus ‘+’ icon, then select ‘Add Child Element’:
2) Then click on the Child Element and press the plus ‘+’ icon, then select ‘Add Child Element’:
3) Once you have done this, you should see the following structure:
4) Select the first Child Element that we added to ROOT and set this node paging / batching:
5) Once this is complete, you will see a folder icon appear beside the node, as shown below:
6) Now the destination page size is editable:
Integration Center, XML, New Scheduled XML File Output Integration,Destination Page Size, Paging, Batching, Multiple Starting Entities , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To