The Customer Invoices Created by a Technical User Without a Run Maintained in the System.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customer Invoicing work Center.
Go to the Invoice Requests view.
Open Project Invoice Request XYZ (XYZ represents Project Invoice Request ID).
Go to the Changes tab.
You can see that the Invoice was created by SAP_SYSTEM.
In the Sales Order, View All screen, In General tab there is a Project Invoicing section. In that section there is a field called 'Automatic Release', this indicator is set to true.
If you do not want invoices to be created automatically, this indicator should be set as false.
Go to the Sales Order work Center.
- Go to the view Sales Orders.
- Select All Sales Orders and find the relevant Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the Sales Order ID).
- Go to the General tab.
- Go to the Project Invoicing section.
- Find the indicator "Automatic release".
- If the Invoice is not intended to be created automatically, this indicator should be set to false.
Sales Order, Project Invoice Request, Customer Invoicing, Automatic release, , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Problem