You are Value Added Reseller (VAR, or Service Provider) or you are handling multiple customer numbers.
- You are unable to send incident to SAP in SAP Collaboration assignment block for incidents created for a system of a particular installation number of a customer number handled by your VAR scenario.
These are the Errors shown in the SAP Collaboration - Send to SAP Guided procedure in steps 3 and 6 (spaces indicates a missing piece of data):
- No RFC destination to SAP for customer AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA002
- S-User is missing in RFC destination AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA003
- Cannot verify S-User (RFC) and S-User (contact) customer relationship AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA012
- S-User 0000000000 (RFC: ) is not assigned to a customer AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA004
- S-User (RFC) is not assigned to customer (installation) AI_CRM_IM_TECH_DATA010
- In job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT you can see these entries for the managed customer number:
- Connecting to SAP via customer number XXXXXX in Support Hub AI_SC_EN 243
- Multi Customer Scenario detected but no specific destination found. AI_SC_EN 212
SAP Solution Manager 7.2 as of SP05
SolMan, Solution Manager, Partner, VAR, CCC, Service Provider, ONERFC, V_AICUSTRELAT, , KBA , SV-SMG-SVC , Administration of Service Connections with Solution Manager , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.