When running forecasting reports within Variable Pay the report remains as "In-Progress"
When checking your provisioning jobs, they show as being completed, which contradicts what you have in the UI.
Why is this stuck even though jobs complete?
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
The reason for this is down to the option "Do not duplicate employees on worksheets" being selected.
This is set at template level from Plan Setup> Settings> Advanced Settings.
If you check the provisioning "Forecasting Mass Create.." job detail you will see the following error.
Another reason is that the "Create worksheets by employee group" is enabled. This feature is not yet supported in Bonus Forecasting.
The solution to this would as follows:
- Delete the current report which is showing as In-Progress under Forecast Bonus Results.
- Uncheck "Do not duplicate employees on worksheets" from the templates Advanced settings page.
- Run the forecasting report again which will now complete.
- If needed, go back to Advanced settings and select "Do not duplicate employees on worksheets" once report(s) have been generated.
forecasting report, stuck forecasting report, variable pay forecasting, forecasting in-progress, variable pay reports, forecast bonus, forecast bonus results, report in-progress , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP-FOR , Forecasting , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , Problem