When setting up Recruiting Integration between RCM and Position Management, a rule created to pull the Job Requisition Template is not available in the dropdown of rules in Position Management Settings > 'Integration' tab > 'Rule for Deriving Job Requisition Template ID'
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- In 'Configure Business Rules', create the rule to derive the Job Requisition Template ID
- Navigate to 'Position Management Settings' > 'Integration' tab > Click on the dropdown under 'Rule for Deriving Job Requisition Template ID'
- The rule doesn't appear in the dropdown
- The rule was created with the base object 'Position Recruiting Integration Parameters'.
- For the rule to be available in the dropdown in Position Management, the rule needs to be created with the base object 'Position'.
- Create the rule with base object 'Position' as such
- After clicking 'Continue', click the 'pencil' (edit) icon on 'Parameters' and add in the base object 'Position Recruiting Integration Parameters'
- Add the conditions of the rule and save.
- The rule will then be available in the Rule Dropdown in the 'Integration' tab:
sf, success factors, EC, RCM, deriving, template id, parameters , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , DO NOT USE - Business Rules & Event Derivation , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions