- When setting up Trusted Authentication it is a best practice to test QUERY_STRING method 1st to verify the basic configuration per KBA 1593628
- If trusted Authentication doesn't work BI Launchpad Web Application Logging per KBA 1613472, the following analyzes those logs for query_string
- If these KBA's prove successful we can add more complicated processes going forward (logging failures, testing more complicated environments, etc)
- The info in these KBA's was searched via free tools textcrawler 3, notepad++ and textpad. There are many tools that can search multiple glf log files including SAP's own Flexilogreader
- NEW! to have your web application logs deciphered automatically for you please upload them to the new Support Log Assistant (SLA)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
zie biauth tskba BOE bobj login authentication groups ta , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.