For a non-localized country, the system crashes when you click Add Row under Withholding Tax tab > Tax subledger in Business Configuration activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search and open the activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click to open the Tax subledger.
- Select the row of the Account Determination Profile to be assigned to the referred non-localized country.
- Click Assign Countries to Profile.
- Click Add Row.
- Select the respective non-localized country.
- Click OK.
- Under Withholding Tax tab, click Add Row.
- System crashes.
The system crashes because the assignment of the non-localized country to the account determination profile was not saved. There's a save-in-between action which is required after you perform Assign Country to Profile action and before you maintain the Withholding Tax account determination setup.
After selecting the non-localized country and clicking OK (step #9 above) you should click Save to save the assignment. After that you can click Add Row under Withholding Tax tab and proceed with the configuration.
Related KBA: 2692126 - Non-Localized Country: No Withholding Tax Tab Displayed in Tax Subledger in Business Configuration
withholding tax tab; non-localized country; tax type; withholding tax , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , How To