You notice that one or several Customer invoices are not being picked up when creating a Tax Return.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Select Vat Returns View.
- Search and open the relevant ID XX(XX represents the ID of the Vat Return).
Result: Invoice AA is BB were not included in this Tax Return(AA and BB represents the ID of the invoices).
The Electronic Tax Invoice run was not made for those specific invoices.
- Go to the Receivables work center.
- Select Electronic Tax Invoice Runs.
- Click on New and then New ETax Invoice Run.
- Fill in the criteria, Save and Set To Active.
- Once the run is completed, you may create your Tax Return again.
Result:This time the invoices will be picked up in the Tax Return.
South Korea; Vat Return Invoices; Electronic Tax Invoice , KBA , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions