- DRTM Onboarding Purge is ran successfully but no data is purged
- User executing Data Purge has the current the required permission in BizX
- Candidate or User’s data is not successfully purged
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center
- Open Data Retention Management -> Create New Purge Request
- Purge Request Type: DRTM Onboarding Purge
- Define purge parameters and add approver
- Execute purge -> Navigate to Purge Request Monitor.
- Approve Purge
- Purge is successful however output file states the following; "There is no country specified for this user."
Purge requester has the correct permissions to perform the purge however the candidate or user being purged did not have an associated workCountry within their OCI
Alternatively, the DRTM Onboarding Candidate Info object did not have the candidate or user’s associated country added.
- To ensure that workCountry is correctly populating in the OCI, please review the KBA referenced. (e.g. - Form I-9 Company Level for Onboarding candidate’s process is Level 1. Level 1 is the company level and within the ONB process, workCountry is calculated using the value DivCode which retrieves its data from level 1 of the ONB corporate structure. A PHV Panel will need to be set up to reference these fields in order to populate workCountry in the OCI).
- If the candidate or user has workCountry populated in their OCI and is still not purged, then review the DRTM Onboarding Candidate Info object.
- Manage Data -> DRTM Onboarding Candidate Info -> CANDIDATE_INFO
- Review the Info Object and ensure that the appropriate countries are included. If the country of the purged user is not added then their data will not be purged.
- Open status is used when the Onboardee is a no show or when the Onboardee is not hired. When the Onboarding Process is not completed, it will remain as Open.
- Closed status is for hired candidates.
- Past Start Date is the number of months/years after the Onboardee’s start-date, date on which Onboardee becomes an employee/internal user.
- Run the DRTM Onboarding Purge again. The error should not occur again.
- All the data about the Onboardee including the Personal Details, Documents, Audit Trail, Mails, etc. will be purged.
DRTM, Onboarding, Purge, workCountry, OCI , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors platform all versions