- Documents in GTS requires a net value.
- In some cases, there may not be a net price for PO/SO due to which the corresponding document will not have a net value.
- A net value is required by custom authorities.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- SAP S/4HANA OP
- S4CORE 101
- S4CORE 102
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP Global Trade Services all versions
net value, declaration, compliance, customs documents, configuration, 0, statistical, duty, calculation, pricing, condition, is_api6800-item-cvl, /SAPSLL/ECC_VIEW_GET, NETVAL_FLT, /SAPSLL/CCECUS02, NETVAL, /SAPSLL/E2CCEIT , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS-DOC , Customs: Document Processing , SLL-LEG-CON , Compliance Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.