- New VAT rules for e-services provided to Russian customers has come into effect from the 1st of January 2019
- Foreign companies providing e-services to customers from Russia are subjected to tax registration in Russia and are obliged to pay Russian VAT on their own
- Foreign e-services providers receive own INN- and KPP-numbers after registration in Russian Tax authorities
- It is not clear how to store the INN number and KPP number for a non-Russian company code registered in Russia
- SAP ERP 6.0 and higher
- SAP_APPL 600 and higher
- SAP S/4HANA (all versions)
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP S/4HANA 1610 ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP S/4HANA 2021 ; SAP S/4HANA 2022 ; SAP S/4HANA 2023 ; SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
KBA , XX-CSC-RU-FI , use FI-LOC-FI-RU , FI-LOC-FI-RU , Russia , XX-CSC-RU , Russia , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.