- When trying to access Manage Business Configuration/BCUI, the following error message shows:
Business Configuration is locked. Data models are currently synchronized. Please try again later
- In the Provisioning the 'Synchronize Business Configuration' job fails
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Incorrect field criteria is defined in the Data Models.
In order to identify the field criteria responsible for the error, raise a support incident. Once the invalid field criteria is identified, follow the steps below:
- Remove the field criteria from the data model.
- Re-import the data models back again. This will trigger the import job.
- Once the job runs, add the field criteria back through BCUI.
- When the field criterial is added via BCUI, there are validations in place to point to the incorrect field criteria.
sf, success factors, BCUI locked, sync job fails , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions